Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 14


















This week we continued to work on our web sites using the IWEB program. We were supposed to try to get away from the format of the website that we were given, to make it mor of our own. I created a banner using a gradient of the colors of pink and yellow to correspond with my magazine, and this banner is present throughout the four pages of the site to give it some uniformity. I randomly placed stars on the pages because of the magazine's title of Star Weekly. I also changed the borders on the pictures that I inserted, and changed the textboxes as well. I also made the album on my albums page to look like a flip scrap book. I tried to have the color scheme of the site remain with pinks and yellows because those are the colors of my magazine's cover. I also sent out my second draft of the magazine last week, so I am still waiting for my final draft to arrive.





No comments:

Post a Comment