Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week 12






During this week of class, we continued to work on our covers and table of contents pages on Monday. My first draft of the magazine was also delivered on Monday, so that gave me more time to look through my spreads to see any mistakes or anything that I needed to change for my second draft of the magazine project. This week on Wednesday, we also continued working with the IWEB program to add a slideshow to the other two pages that we created last week. We learned how to create hyperlinks, as well as use the IPHOTO program to insert the JPEG spreads into the IWEB program to create the slideshow/myalbums page. Since I was on a different computer than I originally started on, I had to redo my first two pages (the welcome page, and the about me page) before I was able to move on to create the My Albums page.



No comments:

Post a Comment