Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 5




















Idea for project #2

My favorite thing to do during the year is to go to the beach. I wait all year long for that first day that it's warm enough to make the drive to Indiana to spend the day at the dunes. So, this is the setting that I would like to use for the second project that we have to create. I have a picture that was taken two summers ago of my boyfriend and I standing in the sand at the beach looking out onto the water (pictured to the right). My idea is to use this image along with the beach setting that I talked about above with also adding a sunset into the background to create my next illustration. I would incorporate text into this illustration by creating text along the border of the sunset using words that go along with the beach scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment